- This event has passed.
Supervisory & Leadership Essentials for Good Jobs & Sustainable Businesses
Monday, September 14th, 2020 @ 10:00 am – Tuesday, September 15th, 2020 @ 4:00 pmFree
Join the Training Series for Emerging Leaders!
Virtual Supervisory & Leadership Skills Training
Good Business Works is committed to advancing good jobs in the retail & restaurant industry. We encourage current supervisors and emerging leaders who want to be better equipped to strengthen job quality for all, to register, and businesses who share these values to nominate their team members
Part 1: Two-Day Training from The Management Center
Sept 14-15, 10:00am- 4:00pm
- Choice Points & Implicit Bias
- Managing the Work: The Delegation Cycle
- Managing Broad Responsibilities through Powerful Roles & Goals
- Developing People: Focus on Feedback
- Managing Up & Sideways
- Hiring Superstars
Part 2: Discussion & Speaker Series | Dates coming soon
Reconvene to discuss your experiences as a leader, troubleshoot issues with fellow retail & restaurant leaders, and dive deeper into special topics in leadership with new tools and guest facilitators.
Who Should Participate
- Current retail & restaurant supervisors + those in leadership positions (even if furloughed or temporarily unemployed)
- Those who will become supervisors or be promoted into leadership roles within 2 mos of training
To Apply or for Questions Contact: